"Rayona" April Watterson is one of the main characters of Gumball Final Fantasy.
Rayona is a blue cat with dark brown hair with dark orange edges and is tied in a loose ponytail. Her attire is an overall skirt over a lime green shirt. She also wears black leggings and violet flats. Sometimes, she wears a hoodie.
After arriving in Ceres, her hair has now green streaks. She wears a long-sleeved turquoise dress that has a frilly skirt. She also wears knee-high boots and combat gloves. Since Ceres people loved jewelries, her Terrium gem is now an armband.
In her training attire, she wears a tunic that has a kimono sash wrapped around her waist. She wears blue jeans and combat boots. She also wears a bandana.
In her royal/crystal attire, she wears a green dress with vine-like sleeves. Her dress is also decorated with crystallized flowers and leaves. She wears crystallized green shoes.
In her ceremonial attire, she wears a short sleeved green gown with leaf designs. Her green cape is made of satin and has a leaf on it. She wears flats. Her hair is tied into a braid and is decorated with real leaves.
Her crown is made of silver and has three green jewels.
As the second youngest, she is the tough one. Unlike Gumball who is reckless and mischievous, she is more of a street-wise and friendly type. She loves making new friends, and acts like an extrovert. She is resourceful, and always finds another way if her kingdom is in need.
She is very clever and sometimes, cunning. She would sometimes cheat during training by using her powers. She can also be fierce when it comes to fighting a large army, and sometimes lose control of her powers. She is very competitive, and dares Fireball or Gumball to a challenge.
- She and her brother Gumball have various similarities:
- They both are very competitive
- Their eyes will change color if they use too much power
- They are cunning
- However they both have differences:
- Rayona is proactive, while Gumball is lazy to do anything.
- Gumball's theme is grayish-to-white, while Rayona is dark green-to-brown.
- She is the only one who has a training attire.
- She acts like Martha sometimes.
- Unlike her quadruplet siblings, she enjoys her training.
- Her theme colors consists of shades of green and brown, much like colors of a tree.